Saturday 16 April 2016

Memories

Its been a while, that we have talked,
Gazing at the moon, remembering how we talked.
I feel the winds, flowin by mah face,
Commin as memories that we share.
Trickling down by mah face,
Comes a little tear drop.
I asked it why you came along?
The simple answer that I heard.. was just an amalgamation
Of my thoughts and the memories we shared.
Thinkin about you, a plathora of emotions come by me,
Just like this passing wind.
You nd me, and, me nd you,
Together make ds beautiful bond.
Holding our hands together,
We see the sun moving dawn
And now, that you have gone,
There is ds emptiness all around.
Wherever I see movin my head,
All I see nd feel is ur presence.
I wish I could,
Just by chance.
Move my hand and touch ur face,
This feeling of this emptiness,
Is not the one I want to have by any chance.
I wonder,
If the old times could have comeback.
I would,
Ponder those memories of our togetherness.
I would,
Embrace those feeling,
that I have felt just cz of our togetherness.
And now that you have gone.
All I feel is this emptiness.
Emptiness Emptiness Emptiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment