Sunday 14 April 2013

DECISIONS. ... :-[

Taking your own decisions seems to be a tough call. Specially for those who have always been dependent on others more specificaly on their family. But on the other hand, there is also a bunch of people who have clearity in their thoughts soo well that its only them who comes first when it comes to decision making.
After categorising whether you can or can not make decision, there comes a third category I.e who are allowed?
You'll say, everyone has the right to make there own decisions. No one can impose their thoughts over other.... well I do agree with this statement. But lets look at the other side.
Right from the time, when I was in my school, everyone used to ask me to give suggestions to them and I loved to do that. I was a very clear headed person on what I want to have and what not in life.
But on the other hand, I always asked my parents or my brother on every decision I make. You will call it respect. But I think despite of being head strong I was dependent on my family, or I say about their approval.
I still am. Whenever I think I can take decision on my own , I come to a point where I think I need their approval.
My parents still thinks I'm small, fragile ; who is still quite young to decide. On the other hand  my brother thinks I'm still his small little sister whom he needs to protect.
Well I have crossed my teens and will soon be alligible to booze legally though I don't encourage boozing.... All I think Is that I also have friends eho live alone in Delhi,  have nightstays at friend's place. ? And on ther other hand its me who can't even go alone at night.

At the and, just like my every blog ends,
Life is to live, and not  to sit and regret

No comments:

Post a Comment