Sunday 14 April 2013

Friends as we say..... or in real

My brother used to tell me often friends tends to have a very important  place in ur life... When I asked him once , why so? He gave me an answer which I never forgot, he said, "  you are never given a chance to choose your family nor relatives. Its  only your friends that god has given the chance to you to decide. This automatically tends to say how important they are."
Family and friends play the most important part in our life. The way we live, think and act  has an impact of  these two factors. Since family can't be choosen, its only our friends we need to choose. Its important to take this decision wisely.
Peer pressure can make you take wrong decisions in life. Many lives gets devastated due to wrong choices of peers in life. 
Its our life ultimately,  it should be we who takes major decisions of our life and not our family and peers...
As I say lfe is to live and not sit and regret..
So let u be the pilot of ur plane and make it fly high and reach where u want it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment