Sunday 14 April 2013

Table No. 21

I recently watched this movie. Though I had least interest in watching it, but since I was getting bored  and there was nothing on t.v  worth watching, so I gave it s try.

Table No. 21 is a film with a lesser known actors or I say without any superstars has only one big name in it Paresh Rawal, along with Rajiv Khandelwal and newcommer Tena Desae. Directed by Aditya Datt, the film is set around pertinal social issue of ragging.

The first poster of the film gained my attentsion which was quite attractive. The movie starts with a song which might make you rethink of watching it. But do give it a try and that song is quite nice.

Its a story of a couple who fell in love in college followed by marriage. Their honmoon holidays gave them a surprise when they come across Paresh Raval, who offered them to earn crores by being part of his show.

Here comes the spice in the story followed by strings of dares given by him to the couple who neither can leave the show nor the money which they are in dire need of, since the husband is jobless...

The main plot of the story is revealed only at the end, which makes you glued to the movie till the end.

Every actor performed really well and worth applauding...

This makes me think why we always tend to get attracted with glamourous and big budget movies with big stars in it. Well someyimes its not only budget or stars but the concept behind. ?
I wish I would have realised it earlier so that the movie would have earned a little more.. Next time I'll definately keep this in mond..

As I say, life is to live and not to sit and regret..

No comments:

Post a Comment