Tuesday 16 April 2013

The curious-cautious ride..

'College life' this particular term makes everyone fall in the traps of thought. Those who had lived it, has their own stupid, funny,  adventurous stories to tell. On the other hand those who are still in their schools have it as their dream, freedom from uniforms, no rules to be followed, no need to get up early in the morning, and specially bunks..
Well I belong to a middle category, i.e those who are living it. When I was in my school I used to fantasise how would it actually be like in college. Specially no uniforms!  I had always been a late comer in school so, no need to follow the time rules made me more facinated towards college.
The first day I went to the college, there was a wave of mix feelings inside me 'one of scared to go to a new environment  and interestingly curious of the same thing'. It was just like 1st day at school where at the start you you cry because you don't want to go and at the end its you only who doesn't want to leave those new friends.
Since, I'm in my second year of college;  I have experienced both the first and a little of the second categories I mentiomed above. I have my bag of silly-stupid stories with me, where I have the craziest stuff thought I think they are not as adventurous as my school stuff.
I think I'll have my stories ready at the end of my journey of college to tell my nephews and  neices. From crazy acts to adventurous trips, from scoldings to bunks, from friends to  loss of trust, heartbreak, crushes, etc. Etc.
But one thing from my college days I've learnt is that despite of having fun with friends never forget your limits, make friends and have as fun as you can because it doesn't comes back, don't trust any of your friends blindly because it really hurts when they break trust, and most importantly, choose your peers wisely.
One more thing that I learned is that you get to know by your mistakes, and these mistakes are the ones which make you wiser at the emd of the day..
In the end as I say, life is to live and not to sit and regret. Enjoy each and every moment of your life as its your last. You never know wheather it will come back or not... :):D

No comments:

Post a Comment