Sunday 21 April 2013

music after_effects

Music is my all time medicine for just any problem. I'm sure most of you or I say maximum of you has used music as your medicine too. May it be boredom of  long monotonous journey or stress releiving agent, your party friend to breakup consultant; or your crush's facination story, everybody has used music to share it.
The calmness of mind it gives is uncomparable. Music acts as your personal therapy.  When sad or happy, the peppiest music in your playlist can make your day. 
For every special occasion, there's one music that suits your need. Music accompanied by dance can be a total stress buster.
Everyone of you, remember your 1st crush at school, I'm sure you must had a song for it which now when you'll remember now will make you laugh to the heights. Now rememember how your daily journey from home to college or office to home be like if your phone's handy playlist wasn't there to accompany you? Or those long sleepless nights where music was the only the only one to hear your heart.
Even your loneliness can become a spontanious party like if you make music your friend of all times. Who says its only the living you need to share your thoughts. Grab your mp3 or iPod or regular cell phones and swim in the melodies of music, you can even pick up your pen and paper and simply write what you feel, you never know you can bring out your hidden talent of your's and be the next Enrique or one of your choice.
Baby I'm addicted and all I really know that your the drug that keeps me from dying....
And as I say, life is to live and..... rest you know, I don't want to repeat it again and again..

Please don't stop the music..... lalalaaalalaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment