Wednesday 24 April 2013

The many ambitions just like dreams...

Everyone has a dream to follow in life. We often start thinking of what we'll become when we'll grow up. What was your ambition in life? What are you doing right now, is it the same you decided on when you were a kid?

I'll tell you my story...

When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a doctor just like other kids. When I grew a little older, I wanted to become anything but not a teacher. After that I thought to become a fashion designer, as I was creative as people said and loved to design clothes. Later on my English lead me to go for journalism. Also, as an option, I decided to be a lawyer because of my argumentative skills. But I tell you, this didn't stopped here. I'm still looking out... also becoming an author eas also in my list..

So, all I wanted to say through this post is that ambitions are just like dreams, it changes just like time. But after a certain time, we tend to realise what actually we want to achieve or become in our life.

Dreams changes every night, but our heart knows what we actually dream (want) in our life.
The many dreams of future are just a way of making us determined towards what we want to achieve. 

It makes us focus towards life and what's wrong in having different dreams atleast you have variety in them... just try option in dreams and then selecting the best outcome. How will that be like???

Keep one thing in mind at the end of the day be focussed on what you do, as it directs you towards your success.

As I say , life is to live and not to sit and regret.....

No comments:

Post a Comment